Fun! Snow!!!
My new boots!...now how do I move in these things?
Hmm well maybe I'll just stand here and be cute :)Davis enjoyed watching the snow fall on Sunday, and we got outside in the rainy mix for a couple minutes to get some pics. We didn't get the pretty, fluffy snow up here. Nope...just a wet, cold snow. Kinda yucky really, but it was snow nonetheless. And that's what I was hoping for all weekend...snow! You would have thought I was a little kid just waiting for snow and school to be let out :) Glued to the news! I guess I am a little kid at heart sometimes. We maybe got an inch if we're being generous and it seemed to melt as fast as it was falling. Oh well. At least we got snow...I was upset that we would miss out this year.
Spent the day with Opa and Mama Lu today...Schools were out and we needed to get out of the house. Its was a nice break out of the routine for Davis and I. They got about 3 or 4 inches at their house, so that was fun to see. And of course we had to get more pics with Davis and his new boots. A little big but he'll grow into them. I think they may be a new favorite! He was hilarious in them. Wouldn't move a smidge at first. Mama Lu made a good point..."I guess if you need him to be still, just put him in his boots".
That won't last for long. He is always on the go and talking non stop now. He literallly commentates his day. Its adorable and much LOUDER around our house. Oh just wait till Haley gets here :)
4 comments:
A great day off for me! Glad you came to play.
Snow days are GREAT! Cute pics, Lauren.
Hi,
Wish I could have been there to watch Davis. I love his new boots. I'm sure they wont stop him for long!
We really miss you and seeing Davis. Love, Nana
I'm jealous; no snow days down here...just cold. Love those boots.
Post a Comment