Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Haley's photo shoot

So cute!
Little hand up by her face

We had another ultrasound with perinatal today. My OB likes to get a 3rd trimester ultrasound to follow up on things which is just fine with me. She also wanted them to check my cervix to be sure that everything looked okay. Haley looked fantastic, and I checked out perfect as well! She weighs about 2# 7oz and is right on track! Getting a little chunk on her :) The DR said that I was "boring". Boring is great with me....lets keep it that way please!

They next tried to get some 3d pics for me(A nice gesture for working in the unit I guess), but she wouldn't cooperate at first. Head down facing my back. Okay little girl...work with us. They had me lie on my side for a little while and that did the trick. She turned and we got some great shots!!! The tech said that she thought she looked just like Davis. And you gotta love those chunky little cheeks :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I agree with the tech. She looks like Davis. So glad everything is "boring". I will pray it stays that way until June! At least until Matt finishes school!

Julie Tiemann said...

Oh wow, those 3D things are crazy cool!

So glad everything is going well!!!

Anonymous said...

She looks like a perfect little doll!

Allison D said...

She is a cutie! Can't wait to meet her! So glad things are going well. Thinking of you!

Bobby Duerre said...

How sweet! What great pictures!!