Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl

Thought the above video may get you in the party mood. Our son is crazy but oh so cute! We will be watching the Super Bowl with some yummy cheese dip, meatballs, and grilled pork loin. Yum! Got in a quick run(or slow jog nowadays) so I can dig in. Oh I would have eaten the goodies anyway, but now I can be a little more guilt free. And yes I will actually be watching the game and not just the commercials. Go Arizona!

We're all good here. Worked yesterday after being called in at 7am. We usually get the call at 5 but there was a late call in so lucky me got to work...ahem sarcasm... No I can't complain... I've only worked 3 days since Thanksgiving b/c our numbers are low. And I had a great day with 3 "easy" babies.

Feeling good with little Haley. Have really started to feel her move inside which is so fun and reassuring! She hangs out and kicks me predominately on the left side which is just like Davis. I don't know...maybe there is more room over there. I love the opportunity to have a tiny little baby inside me.

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

Cute video! I love his giggle every time you say "nudie." :)