Quick take the picture we're being still!
So sweet!Chunk and Chunkier are no longer chunky! Davis and Reese are growing taller and looking more and more like toddlers instead of babies. I guess non-stop walking/running around does the trick! Its amazing-they don't stop moving! We're all exhausted by the end of the day. We made tents and tunnels and they had a blast!
They both still have a little bit of a tummy but that is slowing fading away...the tabs on the diapers inch closer and closer together each week. The pediatrician told me that I'd miss his little belly. I think I just might. Its too cute!
As for the rest of us...Matt started back class this week. His LAST semester forever!!! Hip hip hooray! We enjoyed having him home over the past couple weeks. I am good and the energy level is definitely higher than it was during the first trimester. Pregnancy with a 1 yr old is an entire different ball game! We find out the gender of our little bit on the 23rd, and I can't wait!
6 comments:
Davis and Reese are too cute!
We need to introduce Marshall and Davis sometime! Maybe during my maternity leave.
I can't imagine how different it must be being prego with a little one around...exhausting! Glad you are feeling well though...you're a champ!
That picture of them on the couch is so adorable! They were very chunky!! They are definitely thinning out. I cannot wait to find out what you are having either.
Correct answer for unconscious baby is....?
Wow, they look so grown up sitting there together! I can't believe how much Reese has changed..I wouldn't have recognized her! Adorable!
It's bittersweet how quickly they grow up. January 23rd; fun day! I will be WAITING to hear the sex!!!! Did you hear me? I will be waiting to hear:)
Post a Comment