Friday, January 23, 2009

IT'S A.......

cute little profile :)
all curled up with hand on head
Speaks for itself!
GIRL!!!! We're so excited and can't wait for Davis to have a little sister! I know he will be a SUPER big brother :) Everything checked out great! She weighs about 11oz and is positioned just like Davis was for the ultrasounds...head down(yeah!) and on the right side. I felt Davis' little hands and feet predominately on my left side and this past week I felt little movements on my left side again. Now I know why. I guess that's the comfy position.

Here are a few pics from the ultrasound this morning. The perinatal dr is going to do another ultrasound at 28weeks and said that he will do a 3D for us!! I guess working in the NICU still has some privileges :) Look forward to seeing our little sweetheart again.

14 comments:

miriam said...

Hurray! Congratulations!

Crystal English said...

Congratulations!!! Perfect little family:)

Tiffany said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! I can't wait to buy something frilly for her!

Kate Parker said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

We are excited too. I bet Davis next new word will be "sister".

Anonymous said...

I have already fallen in love with this ittle girl!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy that this is a girl. Hope she will be as cute as Davis and I know she will! I can hardly wait to see her and give her a big kiss. I am
sure Davis' next word will be Sister like Pop said. I'm sure you are excited to have a girl after all the boys you have had growing up! We love all of you.
Love,
Nana

Jared & Stacey said...

PINK...and BOWS!!! I LOVE IT! Congrats!

Susan and Lee said...

Congratulations to you both! That is very exciting!!

Anonymous said...

HOORAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! I'm excited for all of you.

Allison D said...

Oh, yay! A sweet little girl...my guess was right. I hope she has brown curly hair like her mamma!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Girls are SO great!!! Any names yet?

Julie Tiemann said...

So fun!!! You will love having a sweet baby girl, and Davis is going to make such a great big brother. Congratulations!!!!!