Our sweet little girl officially has a name! Haley Elizabeth Sanders :) Matt and I both really love the name Haley and my great grandmother was named Elizabeth. My memories of Mama Betty(Elizabeth) are very real to this day....an incredible woman of faith, sweet and peaceful spirit, pecans, ice cream floats, butterscotch, and loved the Braves! I pray that Haley will share many of her qualities.
Had another OB apt this morning everything checked out great(measuring well and good heartbeat)! Right on track. Go back again at the end of February.
I didn't take belly pictures with Davis, but I love seeing belly pics on my friends blogs so I decided to take the leap. It'll be neat to see Haley grow from the outside :)

8 comments:
Congratulations, Haley! I am so excited that you now have a great name. I know that Mama Betty would be very proud for you to share her name.We are so excited to get to know you and hug you. Lauren, we are so happy for you and Matt and Davis. I know that Davis will be a wonderful big brother -- lucky girl!!
Love you all,
Nana
Wonderful name and I am proud that you and Matt will give her the Christian upbringing that we all desire. I love you all.
Pop
I LOVE the name! Can't wait to get to know her.
Lauren---
Haley Elizabeth is a BEAUTIFUL name!!! It is official!! Yay!! What an "in shape" pregnant belly you have--it is so cute. I like belly shots!!!
Love, Megan***
What a beautiful name - love it!
Where is your belly?????? You barely look pregnant!! You look great. I love the name Haley. We did the same thing and all our kids middle names are family names.
Love the name!
Looking good, too....hard to believe there is a baby in there!
girl, that's not a belly! you don't even look pregnant! YOu look great though. I love the name. Elizabeth is a name I love if I ever have alittle girl. Funny story: Bobby Duerre tried to tell Lee at work you were naming her MAvis to rhyme with Davis and he fell for it
Post a Comment