Here are a few pics from the past couple days...indoors from the bitter cold. Davis loves being outside, so we tried to keep him busy with lots of fun things to do. He is very entertaining and loved having Daddy home yesterday. We're enjoying our time together as a little family.
1 week ago






3 comments:
Davis, it has been very cold here also,but I'm sure it was much colder there. I know you like to go outside -- just wait until it gets warmer. I like your new stool !
Love, Nana
Davis, Grandma T is so glad you got to spend the weekend with just dad and mom. Sorry you couldn't go out, but looks like you were plenty entertained. I miss you!
Love, T
Love that he's reading up on UGA...even if it is upside down! :-) Too cute with the two boys reading together.
Post a Comment