Yummy cupcakes
Our table
I love my Da DaThis past Sunday we had Davis' Baby Dedication at our church(North Point Community Church). It was a special day as we celebrating Davis' life and our commitment to teaching him to run after the heart of God. We shared with our family 5 values and habits that we plan to instill in the life of Davis and encouraged them to help us in this incredible journey!
Being a parent is a tremendous honor and incredible responsibility. I'm so thankful to have this opportunity! I am truly blessed and love being a MOM!
So what are the 5 values??? Mercy/Compassion for others, Respect, Integrity, Humility, Self discipline and self control. ...A few of the attributes of Christ!

6 comments:
Davis, I know you love messes, but speaking in sentences??
Not does Davis make messes, he IS a mess! An adorable one! :)
Glad y'all did BabyD. We did it at Buckhead, and it was really special for sure.
Davis cracked me up in that messy video. So fun!
The Baby Dedication cupcakes look delicious!
What a mess you made Davis, and I loved your laughing and talking. I'm so sorry that we couldn't be there for your Dedication. I'm sure it was very nice. Loved the pictures !!!
Love,
Nana
OH me! I can't believe how verbal Davis is!!! Smart dude. And I love the 5 values you shared.
Love your blog. Davis will reap the benefits of the dedication you both have to him and what is important in life.
Post a Comment