Thursday, December 4, 2008

Toddlerhood here we ARE!!!

Davis is transitioning into a little handful (AKA:Toddler!). BUSY as ever! He is loving his new freedom with walking and is spouting off new words left and right. Lets see...He loves to say "mess" and walks by the laundry on the couch and says "mess". Yes its a mess I know. And "mamama cook" which means I am hungry and want food. He loves his little animal crackers and goes to the closet pulls them out and toddles over to me saying "this this this". Ok how can you say no? So cute :)

It was not so cute tonight however when he had his 1st official melt down. The cause: I gave him 3 animal crackers and he wanted more. Sorry Charlie you can have yogurt or even cheerios but no more animal crackers. Its almost dinnertime. Oh goodness he let me know how he felt about that! His other frustration-whenever he sees the computer he runs over saying "truck truck truck". Which means that I want to watch construction trucks and monster trucks on You Tube! Yes our 1 yr old is familiar with YOU TUBE!!! We have Opa to thank for that one!

So needless to say, we're all adjusting to toddler life :) I guess its good to see a little attitude! Just as long as its in check, and he knows who is in charge :)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MATT AND I! 4 WONDERFUL YEARS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Lauren and Matt! You are great for each other and wonderful parents to our precious Davis!
We can't wait to see him this weekend.

Julie Tiemann said...

Happy Anniversary! And congrats on surviving the first meltdown - sounds fun. ;)