Friday, December 12, 2008

Guess What???


We're expecting Baby #2 June 19th, 2009!!! We're so excited and can't wait for Davis to have a little brother or sister. The above pic is from our 13week ultrasound this morning. Still too early to tell the gender, so we'll have to wait until our 19 week ultrasound at the end of January. I can't wait :)

Baby looked great and we got some great shots of his/her tiny little feet. Our little one is 6cm long(head to rump) and its foot measured 1cm. Heart rate of 157. Its absolutely incredible how someone so little can be so perfectly formed. Life is such a miracle!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for another little one to love!! And the new pics of Davis are great! He's loving Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Life is a miracle! Congratulations.

Susan and Lee said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is great! I can't believe it looks so much like a baby already.

Julie Tiemann said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!! How far apart will that make your kiddos? I guess about a year and a half. Fun times!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

The ultrasound was great. So clear. Sounds like with the fast heart rate Davis might get a little sister. The pictures of Davis are great and Granny T is so ready to see him.
lol

Anonymous said...

What a great picture ! Best I've seen on the ultrasound. So cute !
I can hardly wait for this sweet baby to come. Lots of love, Nana

Anonymous said...

We are so excited!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations again, Lauren! We are SO excited for you and Matt. I love the Christmas pics of Davis. It makes me look forward to next year. I'll always know what to expect a year later after watching Davis grow.

Gina and Bobby said...

Wow!!!!! Awesome! I guess round 2
(or 3 or 4) is occuring from our couples bible study! Autumn is only 3 weeks ahead of me and you are 8 weeks behind me (they are having a boy too)! BTW, www.babysfirtimages.com is having an ultrasound special for $59 if you cannot wait. That is what we did!

Allison D said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Lauren and Matt! What exciting news!!!! So happy for you guys!

Ryan Ayres said...

Congrats on the news.

Anonymous said...

My goodness! Congratulations Lauren!!! So excited for you.

Ellen and John said...

Congratulations Lauren! You are going to have so much fun!

Ellen Hamrick

miriam said...

Mine had a fast heartrate, too, but it's a boy. So I don't trust those old wives tales! :)

We had an ultrasound the other day, too, and he's a whopping 1.8 pounds (at 24 weeks). So excited that we're in this together! Congratulations!

Kate Parker said...

congrats! i just saw this....so happy for you guys!