Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Fun!

Riding in my new wagon!
I love it!

What's in there?

Yeah! Cars are my favorite!

Playing with my new ball.

Christmas with a 1yr old is so much fun!!! Davis had a blast and completely wore himself out from all the excitement. We enjoyed delicious food and had a wonderful time with family.

I worked Christmas Eve and then came down with a yucky stomach bug that night. Not what I had in mind... Thankfully, it was a quick 24hr bug and I felt much better by Christmas night. Matt was wonderful through it all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davis
I really enjoyed your visit during the Christmas holidays, and look forward to seeing you on New Years Day. I can't wait to watch the Georgia Dawgs play football. Gooooo Dogs!
Davis, you are learning to talk so well and before long, you'll be running very fast.
Kodi misses you and can't wait until you visit him again. He loves your hugs.
By the way, great haircut.
I love you.

Julie Tiemann said...

He's sooo cute, Lauren! This year with Amelia was sweet, but I'm definitely looking forward to next year when she'll be about a year and a half old!

Your mom came up to meet me at church on Christmas Eve - we had gone to FBC Snellville with my parents. It was really nice of her! I'm sorry you were so sick, but I'm glad y'all had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Davis had a great Christmas. I love his cowboy hat and "blanky" ...too cute.