Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Big Mess

Will this piece of bark fit up here?
Hmm...how much can I shove in this thing?

Hey mom! I love the dirt!

One of Davis' favorite phrases is "big mess". So here he is making just that! He loves playing outside, so I just let him go at it. Afterward, we went straight to the tub for an early(way early...lunch) bath.

Davis is finally getting over yet another cold. He seems to get them quite often. I guess that's how I got the yucky bug. I don't ever remember a cold being this BAD! I feel absolutely awful! No meds... so its just plain misery. Histamine central!!! What I would do for Theraflu Severe Cold and Flu and Afrin spray.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think DAvis is going to love the "getting dirty thing"! Lauren, go ahead and buy lots of spray and wash!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better. Davis seems to be loving it outside.

Tiffany said...

Davis would be the perfect spokesbaby for Pike Nursuries... "Go play in the dirt again!"