My truck birthday cake
Not so sure about cake
Playing with my train
Davis and Caleb
Davis and ReeseDavis turned 1 at 9:29 this morning! Crazy to think I was in labor on this day last year, and its hard to believe our little baby is on his way to toddlerhood. He has brought us so much joy. What a tremendous blessing it is to be a mom! I love every minute of it!
We celebrated Davis' birthday yesterday with family and his 2 best friends, Reese and Caleb. It was so much fun, and Davis loves all of his gifts. Thank you all so much for your tremendous generosity. Christmas will be light this year!
We celebrated Davis' birthday yesterday with family and his 2 best friends, Reese and Caleb. It was so much fun, and Davis loves all of his gifts. Thank you all so much for your tremendous generosity. Christmas will be light this year!
A little unsure about the cake at first, but he got the hang of it before too long(he is used to everything being cut up into little pieces :) And he was so excited last night after everyone left that he didn't get to bed until 8:30(7 is the norm). Just crawling around everywhere with all of his new toys!!
We celebrated today by going to the pumpkin patch. He LOVED it(will post pics later)!!
Thought for the day...Is your life an illusion?
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Davis!! Looks like he had fun.
Happy Birthday to cute Davis! I love his outfit!!
Happy Birthday, Davis! We were thinking of you!
It was a great birthday party. I'm glad all the famiy was invited! Davis is still loving all his new toys, I'm sure!
Is life an illusion? Davis is no illusion. He is a joy!
Post a Comment