Playing with my truck
Just relaxing in the shade
Me and my MommyDavis is battling a cold and we're all hoping it'll pass soon. Poor little guy. Other than that, he is great! Loves playing outside with his trucks and watching the leaves blow in the wind! I absolutely love fall!! My favorite season for sure. Just waiting for the cool weather to come and STAY. Not ready for the bbrrr cold yet though. I am definitely cold blooded and have trouble keeping warm.
On another note, Davis suffered his 1st bulldog loss Saturday. He was asleep before the game started, so maybe that was the problem...I doubt it... I was so mad the 1st half! They were downright slaughtered and poor UGA just looked pooped out over it all. I think it was way passed his bedtime. I do give the team credit for waking up the 2nd half. I think the bye week will do us some good.
Matt is trucking through school like a champ. A lot of work taking 3 classes a week AFTER working all day! He is doing great and Davis and I are so proud of him.
Work at the hospital is still going well for me. I enjoy it once I'm there, but never look forward to leaving the boys. A little one passed away in our "pod" on Sunday. So sad, but he just couldn't fight anymore. I feel for the family and hurt for them. I can't even begin to imagine... And this is the 3rd 24weeker they've lost...
Thought for the day..."I come alive when I've broken down and given YOU control"
Jeremy Camp
3 comments:
wow..Davis is gettting huge...he looks quite a bit different then last time I was home. Hope things are treating you well.
Davis is a real "truck man". He's loving the opportunity to get outside and play on these nice days!
Davis is just getting cuter by the day!
So incredibly sad for that family that lost the baby - I seriously can't imagine that pain.
Post a Comment