Monday, September 22, 2008

Picture Day

We got professional pictures taken of Davis yesterday! We've held out so far on the whole professional thing and stuck with lots of our own pictures. ...But I really wanted to get professional ones taken of Davis when he was about a year old. So we did it!

Matt works with Eddie(photographer), and he and his wife met us at Roswell Mill to get some outdoor shots...or LOTS of shots is more like it. Davis was a trooper and did great! Matt and I looked crazy trying to make him laugh, and we wished Opa could have been there to join in the silliness! Davis thinks he is absolutely hilarious! We had a bunch of his toys with us and jumped up and down and made silly sounds. His favorite? Mommy and daddy dropping his little ball on Eddie's head! (Hard yellow ball might I add). He was 100% boy through the entire photo shoot...crawling around on his hands and knees, throwing sticks and kicking dirt around. Needless to say his outfits got tossed in the washer and sprayed down as soon as we got home. The dirt came out pretty well.

Can't wait to see the pictures!! Eddie does some amazing stuff!! His work is incredible, and I would recommend him to anyone. Check out his work: http://www.edhetherington.com/. Thanks Michelle for all your help!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pictures.
Mama Lu

Anonymous said...

Ditto! I know those pictures will be adorable.

Anonymous said...

Grandma T said...
I know the pictures will be beautiful for our little man is so handsome. You go Davis!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Can't wait to see those pictures of your already photogenic baby!

Kate Parker said...

ooo...can't wait to see those shots.