down ready set hut hut hut!!!
go team go!Davis is a little bulldog for sure! The DAWGS are undefeated ever since Davis entered the world. Yep that's right! He brought us good luck last season and so far so good this year despite a not-so-top-notch-looking team this past weekend.
Spurrier gets in their head is what most people think...but I think we hold back and tend to play very conservative against lower caliber teams. Not really completely sure why we do that. USC wants to blow people out of the stadium every week and run up the score as high as possible. West Coast mentality I guess. I prefer the not show the nation our tricks-secretively humble-sly-Southern mentality. The northern mentality...the all too good for you-too predictable NFL.
Thought for the day...The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature. Anne Frank
5 comments:
Go DAWGS!
We need Davis to keep wearing his Bulldog gear on Saturdays. They seem to need all of his help to win! I hope they are ready next Saturday.
Loved being with Davis this past weekend. More of his personality comes out every week....so much fun.
Hi Lauren!! It's Katie Mott (Jenni's friend). Your blog is AWESOME!! I cannot get over the "hut hut" pic and the video at the end of the babies dancing to the fridge farm KILLED me!! I cannot stop laughing!! I'm going to have to get one of those!! Your Davis is too cute for words!!
Davis is sooo cute!!
That is the cutest and happiest little boy! Just a nobody browsing your blog but such a cute baby!
Post a Comment