Just a little obsessed...
Yep Davis figured out how to take off the outlet covers. We'll have to make sure they're on there REALLY tight from now on...or get new ones.
Anyway its been a great weekend. We went to a 1st birthday party for a set of twin girls in our neighborhood play group. It was a pool party with a bubble blowing machine! Davis had a blast and passed out within 2 seconds of putting him in the car seat to head home. A couple new pics on the right show him checking out his party favors. He loves anything new! He really loved the starfish.
The countdown is on for 8-8-08! I'm just a little carried away as you can tell from the schedule I made for our fridge. So pumped!!! What a great birthday gift-all day Olympic coverage in HD! :)
Thought for the day...Feeding stations for open water swimmers
4 comments:
Lauren, I think you have the Olymics scedule all figured out! And Davis, you are so curious.
I cannot believe Davis can take those outlet protectors out of the wall! I don't think any of my kids ever tried, but hey...we weren't known for any athletic prowess whatsoever!
Wow, y'all have got your hands full keeping up with Davis!!!
I thought the point of the outlet covers was to make them childproof?!?!?! You should send these pics to the manufacturer!
He is so cute!
Post a Comment