Above is a video from York Falls up in the mountains. Davis was intrigued by it all! A little nippy but not as cold as we expected mtn water to feel.
Can you pick the linebacker out of the play date pic? You wouldn't know he was the second youngest one there. One of the girls in the neighborhood(Hannah) invited us over to play. She has a TON of toys to play with, and the kiddos loved it! Its the "plastic playground" as she calls it. Hannah has adorable twin girls(Paige and Morgan) and makes it look easy. The other babies were Holly, Michael, and Katie(out of the pic).
I don't know about you, but I love to hear the up and coming baby names. Working in the NICU allows me to see all the fun trends and crazy, "what are they thinking" names. Don't know what goes through peoples minds. Here are some classics: Jahblessing, Miracle, Jahcardieh(mom didn't know how to spell it by the way), Dash, Genesis Noel, Precious, etc. And the crazy twin names that rhyme. Wish I could remember them all. I'll think of more and let you know later(Suzanne is running her brain as well). Do any of these names help you out Kate? :)
Thought for the day...Top Boy and Girl Name in South Australia in 2007-Jack and Sophie
2 months ago
4 comments:
Maybe Kate will like the name of a baby born in my hometown: Last name was Child.....first name Disdarlin, thus Disdarlin Child
Those are funny. I bet you hear some good ones
I love to hear the crazy names people come up with. Don't they realize that their kids have to live with that name their entire life? Think of more and post them. You know I go for the crazy names!! Emma (#1 name in 2006) and Jack (probably in the top 10 of '07)
Good ones all around. :) I think Jahcardieh Parker has a nice ring to it, don't you??
Post a Comment