Friday, June 13, 2008

Double Ear Infection :(

Davis spiked a fever again yesterday and woke us up a couple times in the night crying. Its sad to see him feeling so yucky. We gave him Tylenol and tried to comfort him back to sleep. He had a fever again this morning, so I called the pediatrician. Went in and got the news...double ear infection. The good news-its mild and I think we caught it early. He said on a scale of 1 to 10 its about a 2. I'm good with a 2. Can handle that. Glad we got in before the weekend. Who knows what his ears would have looked like.

I think he caught my cold...which then led to the ear infection. Yeah for Amoxicillin. 10 day course. Yippee!

1st swim meet tonight at home vs Dunwoody! So excited to swim summer league again after over 10 years. Lactic acid here we come!

Thought for the day...Why do we call it a hamburger when it is made from beef?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope Davis feels better. How was your swim meet?

Kate Parker said...

Sorry Davis is sick....and hope you're feeling better, too!

Did you kick some butt last night???

Anonymous said...

Poor Davis! Hope he feels better soon.