Playdate with Reese and Kate! Suzanne came over with Reese, and Val drove over from Athens with her little one, Kate. So good to see them. The kiddos had a great time and were really amused by each other. So funny to see them interact. Reese and Davis loved playing with Kate's head :) Who knows... maybe because she didn't have much hair.
We all 3 worked together and went through our entire pregnancies together(they're all within 3 weeks of each other). It was so fun to relay info off each other and compare bellies :) Or have our coworkers compare our bellies. I guess that's what happens when a bunch of NICU nurses work together. Everybody gets compared.... I can't believe you failed the glucose test, you need to watch your sugars, just let me stick you to check it, she's huge, you're tiny, he definitely looks like he has dropped, you're carrying her so high, goodness your face sure does look puffy...are you spilling protein in your urine, she hasn't gained much weight at all, she's already gained 20 lbs, I wore xsmall scrubs my entire pregnancy, I think you're all 3 having girls, I'll scan you to see what you're having, your baby is going to love bananas, just sit down, I'll chart the contractions for you, etc...
So fun! Anyway, all the babies turned out perfect! Thanks to all our colleagues and MDs for their comments and support :) And to SJ for getting the scoop on our doctor's moody defensiveness....pregnancy.
On another note...congrats to Matt for finishing the semester!! Hip hip hooray!
2 months ago
3 comments:
Glad you have finished Matt. Now you can relax a little. Looks like the little ones had fun checking each other out! MaryLu
Yes Matt glad you are done for now. Enjoy your family during this brief break. Davis is soooo precious.
Love Mom
What are you girls feeding these babies. WOW! THey are getting so big and so cute. Lee is finished with classes too. Yeah!!
Susan
Post a Comment