I'm glad its Friday! Except for the fact that I have to work all weekend :( Oh well the babies need me I guess. Davis is napping which is a plus...didn't get our morning nap! He has another runny, yucky nose which makes falling asleep a little difficult...its tough trying to suck your thumb and breath at the same time. Allergies maybe.. who knows?? His daddy feels the same way...again.
We met Matt for lunch at the usual...Chick-fil-A. Davis loves it there and got a big green balloon with a moo cow attached that helped keep him entertained. He loves the change of scenery and doesn't get bored with all the excitement. Its hopping in there at lunch time. The South definitely gets it! Yooz guyz are definitely missing out! Poor Matthew will have to venture down this way to get his fill.
Went to visit Jenni and Caleb this week. Caleb's first play date :) Davis looked like a preschooler next to him.
Fact for the day...The Olympic torch weighs about 3 pounds
2 months ago
2 comments:
Davis is definitely the big boy of the pair. Caleb is really cute.
I love the jeans! Davis definitely looks like a preschooler next to Caleb! Love keeping up with y'all through your blog!
Post a Comment