I had to work all weekend, so the boys had a weekend together. It went really well despite Davis getting his vaccines on Friday. Matt jokes that I always seem to work the weekend after his vaccines. It has turned out that way, though I didn't plan it... :) We gave him Tylenol around the clock for a couple days and that seemed to help.
Work was okay this weekend. Nothing spectacular. I had two really sweet families and one not so sweet g'ma. She definitely had some underlying issues. Not friendly at all! Why wouldn't you be nice to the nurse taking care of your g'baby all day??? Its so nice to work with families that appreciate you. At least I worked with fabulous nurses all weekend.
Anyway, the boys ran at the park on Saturday, went to the early church service on Sunday and grabbed groceries that afternoon. Thank you! They stayed very busy. Its so funny to see Davis' facial expressions now that we've started "real" food. He's eating sweet potatoes, and we started bananas on Monday. He really likes them! He opens his little mouth just begging for a new bite.
Planning to try his Nalgene sippy cup today! Keep him hydrated!
Thought for the day...Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
2 months ago
2 comments:
Matt and Davis had a busy weekend together. I know you are glad for a few days off.I look forward to seeing all of you again.
How cute!!!
Post a Comment