Monday, March 3, 2008

Playdate

Playdate with Suzanne and her little girl Reese! Liz and her daughter Emery joined in on the fun as well. Toys everywhere! Davis and Reese are "chunk" and "chunkier" :) We try to get together every couple of weeks. Suzanne and I work together and went through our entire pregnancy together. Davis was due 2 weeks after Reese, but came 2 weeks before her. Its nice to have someone to share the same stage of life with.

Went for a run/walk once we got home. Absolutely beautiful!! I'm sure we'll be stuck inside all day tomorrow....rain, rain, rain.

Davis has been talking up a storm today. And he will do a little laugh every now and then. Its so cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of entertainment for Davis.

Anonymous said...

Is Davis "chunk" or chunkier"? Post a picture of the duo!

Lauren said...

Davis is chunkier :) There's a pic on the right side on the page

Kate Parker said...

Love the slideshow! Good job! I like the captions...gotta figure that one out on this end. :)