Yesterday was a big day at the Sanders' home. Davis turned over by himself(back to front) and started solids! So, about turning over. He loves to swing his legs up and to the left side. He swings them to the left b/c that's how he kicks the soother in his crib. We figured he would eventually swing a little too far. Yesterday, I walked into the kitchen to get his bottle ready and when I came back into the room, he was on his tummy trying to figure out what was going on. Silly boy! And I missed it!
And we started rice cereal! Yum! He has been a little off all week. Fussy and waking up in the middle of the night. Just out of the norm. And after eating 7 oz he would scream for more of his bottle. I would give him another ounce, but he continued to act hungry. I called the ped and they recommended we start rice cereal and eventually oatmeal. Hopefully, that'll fill him up. Watching him eat is hilarious and gross. He just looks at us dripping his milk and rice mixture all over himself wondering what in the world is happening. Then decides he wants to suck his thumb in the middle of it all. So funny.
With me...just winding down a "Mother Wise" bible study. Running and/or walking when I get the chance.
With Matt...School work is really stressful right now. Just trying to take one day at a time. A LOT going on for him. He's so ready for school to be over. Another year to go.
Thought for the day...Why does an alarm clock "go off" when it begins ringing?
1 week ago
1 comment:
I'm impressed with Davis' cereal debut. He seems to know what he is doing. I would never know that was his first attempt and "food". Sorry I missed it. We'll see him tomorrow. He's as cute as ever.
Post a Comment