So glad to have Matt back home from his retreat with Kiokee. He had a good time and enjoyed seeing some of his Augusta friends. What he took from the weekend-to be appreciative of a job/income. There are so many less fortunate and we often take our jobs/income for granted...even if it does stink at times.
I'm so thankful that Matt has a stable job that gives me the opportunity to stay home with our little sweetheart. What a blessing it is to love this precious child each and every day and to experience all the "firsts". I absolutely love being a mom! It brings me more joy than I could ever describe. The gift of a child is an amazing experience, and I still(can't blame it on hormones anymore) get emotional about it all.
Another thought for the day...What makes one GREAT? Achievements, status, wealth, etc. .."whoever wants to be GREAT among you must be your servant" Mark 10:43. Meaning we must make a cognitive decision to help someone besides our self...if you want to be GREAT!
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment